Vice-President for International Affairs
Vice President for International Affairs
The vice president for international affairs manages all international activities of the university.
The office of vice president for international affairs facilitates all its programs with the help of advisors for international affairs from the colleges and faculties throughout the university.
- Studying about foreign universities to compile cooperation plans in line with university internationalization policy
- Developing policies and plans related to regional and international cooperation between UT and other universities and international scientific centers to present UT in international communities.
- Conducting research to compile contracts, agreements, MOU's within the assigned duties along with introducing UT capacities and following up the mutually agreed items
- presenting services to faculty members and post graduate students to take part in international conferences and workshops
- Monitoring the indicators of UT quality in international systems
- Reviewing areas to grant UT international awards
- Introducing new foreign courses and scholarships
- Helping UT students teams in world Olympiads (including academic and sport)
- Assisting the Faculties to launch International Summer Schools and taking necessary measures for the visa affairs
- Presenting services to the official delegation going abroad and also the visiting delegations to UT
- Coordinating the regional and international activities among UT and affiliated units
- Address: Vice-President, International, Central Administration, 16 Azar St., Enghelab Ave., Tehran, Iran.
- Postal Code: 14174
- P.O. Box: 6619-14155
- Tel: +98 (21) 66469807
- Fax: +98 (21) 66498873
- Email: International
- Website: http://International.ut.ac.ir