Mahmoud Nili Ahmadabadi
Professor of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
- Head of Metallurgical and Materials Engineers Society,
- Deputy Dean of College of Engineering for Research, University of Tehran,
- Dean of College of Engineering, University of Tehran.
The President of the University of Tehran is nominated by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology to the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution and is appointed as the University President by the decree of the Minister of Science, Research and Technology for a four-year period. As the highest executive officer at the university, the main responsibilities of the President of UT include:
• Supervising all UT-related activities and operations
• Developing strategic plans, policies and guidelines
• Directing and supervising educational, research, cultural, administrative, financial and developmental activities across UT campuses and reporting annually to the board of trustees
• Making recommendations to the board of trustees on matters that affect the university
• Signing MoUs and binding documents
Office of President, 5th Floor
Central Administration Building
University of Tehran, Enghelab Ave.
Tel: +98 (21) 66469824, 61112500
Fax: +98 (21) 66462349
Email: president [@] ut.ac.ir