Applications are evaluated on an individual basis. After their academic and educational records have been reviewed, applicants will be interviewed in person. All applicant must also satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicants should present their high school diploma and transcript or any other pre-university documents that have been confirmed by the relevant authorities within or outside of Iran. Postgraduate applicants, in addition to the above documents, should also present their Bachelor’s degree approved by the relevant authorities.
- Since the language of instruction for some majors is English, acquirement of one of the internationally accepted tests such as TOEFL, TOLIMO or IELTS is mandatory for non-English speaking applicants.
- Applicants who are not citizens of Iran are also required to take the following steps:
- Submit financial guarantees that sufficient funds for tuition and living expenses are available.
- Accept and observe all educational and behavioral rules of University of Tehran Kish International Campus