Iranian Studies - Guest Students, Faculty of World Studies, Call for Applications, 2019
Faculty of World Studies is now accepting applications for Iranian Studies – Guest Students. This program is ONLY AVAILABLE to Non-Iranian candidates for up to two semesters.
Course themes include Iranian contemporary history, society and culture, ethnic groups and local traditions, media and arts, political economy, geopolitics and foreign policy, and Shi’a studies.
Autumn Semester: September-January
Spring Semester: February–June
- A filled out application form
- A detailed letter of motivation (no longer than 1000 words)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A letter from the affiliating University stating that you are its current student at MA level
- Scanned copy of academic transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a lecturer attesting to the applicant’s qualifications (the letters must be sent directly to the program director by email)
- A curriculum vitae
- Students for whom English is not their first language must have at least IELTS 6.5 or equivalent in English
- A recent colour photo (scanned and small-sized)
- Any additional supporting material that you may prefer to include in your application
The deadline has been extended to 15 June 2019.
All applicants are required to send their applications via email before Mid-April for Autumn Semester and before Mid-October for Spring Semester. Shortlisted candidates will be informed two weeks after the deadline.
For submitting your documents or any other enquiries please contact email@example.com (preferred way of contact)
Visit our website at http://fws.ut.ac.ir/en/ for further details.
Attending Farsi courses is compulsory for everyone. It costs 900 USD per year.
The program costs 1800 USD per semester.