Bangladesh Ambassador to I.R. of Iran meets with UT President
Dr. A F M Gousal Azam Sarker, Ambassador of Bangladesh accompanied by Mr. Muhammed Houmayoun Kabir, Console of Embassy of Bangladesh met with Prof. Mahmoud Nili Ahmadabadi, President of University of Tehran and other officials on 20th October, 2019. The other UT participants in the meeting were:
-Prof. Mohammad Bagher Ghahramani, Vice President for International Affairs
-Prof. Rashtiyani, Advisor to Dean of the Faculty of Literature and Humanities on International Affairs
-Abdolmajid Eskandari, Director General, Office of International Relations
-Farahnaz Ebrahimi, Expert, Office of International Relations
In this meeting, President Nili Ahmadabadi welcomed the presence of the new Bangladeshi ambassador to Iran and University of Tehran. After initial remarks and following the exchange of ideas, both sides agreed upon the followings in principle:
- Cooperation and exchange of experiences on flood management
- Exchange of ideas and experiences between UT and Bangladeshi top universities like, Dhaka , University of Chittagong and other bangladeshdi Universities
- Voicing the readiness of University of Tehran to help with teaching Persian Language and Literature in University of Chittagong University.
- Organizing the lecture by Bangladesh ambassador in University of Tehran.
- Holding seminar on “Father of Bangladesh” in University of Tehran.