- Conducting necessary studies to identify the cultural and social conditions of the University and its demands
- Making necessary reviews to develop cultural and social programs within the framework of the VP’s assigned plans
- Promoting cultural indexes and utilizing cultural opportunities of the University,
- Carrying out studies in order to prepare and develop regulations, standards, and cultural and social indexes,
- Planning to control the adjusted indexes and evaluating them constantly and periodically,
- Helping students to get socialized by means of planning for social and political activities; making the students familiar with religious, national, international and cultural heritage; supporting students’ creativity by establishing different cultural and scientific associations, organizing field trips and camping, and also publishing different academic leaflets,
- Supervising student services in faculties and units,
- Managing the activities of museums and cultural centers of the University.
Student and Cultural Affairs
- Tel: +98 (21) 66418500
- Website: tusca.ut.ac.ir
Office of Cultural Affairs
- Address: No. 20, 16 Azar St., before Edward Brown St., Tehran, Iran.
- Tel: +98 (21) 66495341-2
- Fax: +98 (21) 66495343
Student Club (Cultural and Social Student Center)
- Address: No. 16, 16 Azar St., Tehran, Iran.
- Tel: +98 (21) 66481611-2
- Fax: +98 (21) 66481614
Center for Cultural and Artistic Education
- Address: No. 1076, Enghelab Ave., between Valieasr Intersection and College Bridge, Tehran, Iran.
- Tel: +98 (21) 66704142, +98 (21) 66760024
Bagh Negarestan Museum
- Address: Rfiê St., Alaei St., SafiAliShah St., Enghelab St., Tehran, Iran
- Tel: +98 (21) 33116693, +98 (21) 33119098
- Fax: +98 (21) 33903949
Molawi Theater Centre
- Address: 16 Azar St., Tehran, Iran.
- Tel: +98 (21) 66461684
- Fax: +98 (21) 66461687