- Conducting fundamental and wide-range studies to provide a scientific analysis including the review of global political and social changes and the role of religion in them.
- Analytical and scientific cooperation in the area of religion-related media production such as global cinematic and radio programs and newspapers.
- Critiquing and reviewing the ideas of theoreticians in the religion area while studying and expressing new theories predicated on the universal realities, especially in the world of Islam, the Shi’a communities and the Islamic Revolution of Iran.
- Implementing wide researches to introduce suitable strategies and approaches for religious activity and collaboration among the institutes and entities which are internationally active.
- Establishing a good relationship and mutual co-operation with foreign universities and academic centers
- Developing a mutual exchange of findings, opinions, scientific and research methods by means of arranging short-term orientation courses, holding scientific conferences and publishing scientific works and publications.