School of Chemistry

School of Chemistry

The Chemistry program started at Dar- al Fonnon (School of Polytechnic) and later at Higher Teacher’s College in 1928. Currently, the School of Chemistry admits students to Master’s programs in Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Chemistry of Surface Active Materials and Nano-Chemistry; and to Ph.D. programs in the fields of Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry.