Iranian Studies - Guest Students, Faculty of World Studies, Call for Applications, 2017
IRANIAN STUDIES - GUEST STUDENTS
FACULTY OF WORLD STUDIES
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS, 2017
Faculty of World Studies is now accepting applications for Iranian Studies – Guest Students. This program is ONLY AVAILABLE to Non-Iranian candidates for up to two semesters.
Course themes include Iranian contemporary history, society and culture, ethnic groups and local traditions, media and arts, political economy, geopolitics and foreign policy, and Shi’a studies.
Students will also be offered exceptional opportunities to take part in extra-ordinary field trips to different parts of the country.
Program Start Date: Mid- September 2017 – Late January 2018
- A filled out application form
- A detailed letter of motivation (no longer than 1000 words)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A letter from the affiliating University stating that you are its current student
- Scanned copy of academic transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a lecturer attesting to the applicant’s qualifications (the letters must be sent directly to the program director by email)
- A curriculum vitae
- Evidence of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent in English
- A recent colour photo (scanned and small-sized)
- Any additional supporting material that you may prefer to include in your application
All applicants are required to send their applications via email before March 31, 2017. Short listed candidates will be informed after mid-April 2017. Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Please contact Ms Fatemeh Abolghasemi, Iranian Studies Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred way of contact)
Visit our website at fws.ut.ac.ir for further details.