Useful Information for Foreign Students
University of Tehran has a furnished guest house near the main campus which offers service to visiting scholars. In addition, some other dormitories are available for foreign students. Information about rates and availability can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Foreign applicants who wish to apply for admission:
- For admission to a degree program, applicants should send their inquiries to email@example.com for the attention of the International Student, Office of Admissions or directly to the related college/faculty/institute. Detailed information is available at http://www.ut.ac.ir/en.
- For a short term: (one or two semesters) stay at the University of Tehran, applicants may send their requests to the Office of International Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the related college/faculty/institute.
- For attending the short term Persian language courses, applicants may send their requests to ICPS@ut.ac.ir for the attention of the International Center for Persian Studies.
- For sabbatical leave or research stay at the University of Tehran, applicants may correspond with the Office of International Relations or with the corresponding college/faculty directly.
3. Foreign visitors who wish their visa to be arranged by the University of Tehran should correspond with the respective college/faculty/institute. They will be asked to fill out a visa form, and after confirmation, their visa will be processed with the help of the Office of International Relations.
4.Requests for the verification of degrees issued by the University of Tehran should be addressed to the General Office of Academic Affairs located at Enghelab Avenue, 16 Azar Street. ( Email: email@example.com) .
5- The comprehensive University of Tehran Prospectus is posted at the following address in PDF format.
6. If there is any further question, please contact Office of International Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.